Friday, 14 June 2013

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY

Hello there people we are once again at Friday and time to take stock, think, appreciate and find the little silver linings and positives in our lives that have occurred over the last 7 days.  For it is ...

If you fancy joining in, pop a blog post together, head back here, link up and we'll come and visit, we are only a tiny crew of Rockettes (never had a Rocker yet but all welcome) who take stock and try and appreciate the good things in life - my list this week 

  1. My sister - she's a star - fact! 
  2. My hubby - he's definitely a star and rocks my world every week! 
  3. Said 12 year old who had teachers singing his praises this week - always a blessing!
  4. Sunny days at Brodsworth - trying to keep the head clear - amazing what a few weeks sunshine can do for a place. Note the ferns top left (the brown area) 
     And now look - absolutely gorgeous
    And the labernum - well enough said!
  5. My boss for being very very understanding 
  6. WW girls - you know who you are - these girls literally and I mean literally keep me sane! 
  7. Circle journals for providing so much fun
  8. Collaborative art work (even when you forget to photograph it). 
  9. UK Scrappers - just because! 
  10. Lovely messages from bloggers - thank you - your messages this week have meant so much
  11. Blue skies
  12. Green grass
  13. Being able to see
  14. Being able to read
  15. Being able to speak my mind 
  16. Being able to be myself
  17. For Doctors for listening
  18. For hubby for supporting 
  19. For games systems which provide apparently hours of fun! 
  20. For life itself 
  21. Winning blog Candy - the lovely Jen at Wear Crafts pulled a name out of the hat recently and I won - gobsmacked doesn't come close, and Jen let me know it's on its way - can't wait to see it and make some lovely things from it - thank you Jen! 
Yes I truly have an awful lot to be grateful for! 

I'll leave you with a layout before popping on Mr Linky, this little guy - how cute is he? 
And the look out! 
I hope you've had a beautiful and blessed week and if it's been a tough one that you are able to find the silver linings and positives that have made life that bit more bearable!




9 comments:

  1. Not sure I can find many positives this week but I enjoyed reading yours as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great 'happies' - nice to share them.

    That laburnum arch is stunning!

    Great layouts too..... reminding me I need to do some more scrapbooking :)

    Karen x

    I'll be watching for at SOC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many positives in your post Virginia, thats always lovely to read.

    Family are such a blessing and mine are featuring in my post too this week, I dont think I publicly value them as often as I should.

    Those gardens just look so beautiful and so peaceful.

    Blog candy - how lovely - isnt it always nice to win a little something

    Have a great week

    Suzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many positives. And have so many layouts!! (See how I threw in that scrapbooking term like I have half a clue!! :)) Here is to being so seen and loved and supported. Makes everything else bearable. I will be back over the weekend with a fortnights worth of grateful. I had grand intentions last week, but by Wednesday I decided to wait until this week's post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Virginia. I love your positive attitude and all the photographs. I could relate to this blog because I carry a camera with me wherever I go and record our daily lives in a Project Life digital scrapbook. I have a craft blog for my cards, scrapbook pages etc, but also write a dairy blog about life here in Spain. (We retired out here five years ago). So I have joined your blog as a follower, and will try to link up my blog with my 'happy thoughts' each week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a star too, Virginia!! As always, you lead the way with a superb list of reasons to be grateful for what you have. And then you throw in a couple of wonderful LOs as well!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend with your fab family (give said 12 year old a hug from me for all his hard work at school).

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work as always! The goodies should be there... I hope you like them and that we get to see lots more layouts made with them! take care and have a jolly weekend, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos and I love your list. Thanks for sharing and hosting this for us all. Caro x (#4)

    ReplyDelete